Have you ever wondered how you could use your coding skills for an altruistic cause? Our client works in the e-commerce space, with each of their products supporting a different cause. One supports the fight against cancer, another provides meals to malnourished children throughout Africa, and one helps shelter pets find their forever homes.
Code for a cause!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Previously worked with Node (2+ years)
- Strong knowledge of React, Angular or Vue
- Work with Cassandra, MongoDB or DynamoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Friendly personality
- AWS, they are moving towards serverless
- Computer Science degree or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End
- 40% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Dog Friendly
- Open Office Setting—Lots of Light
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.