We have partnered up with a new client in New Market that is responsible for managing several different companies marketing and is responsible for generating 9 billion dollars in revenue and growth. The company has been around for 30 years and boasts a record of successful management experience.
They are working on a number of projects that are mainly on VB.Net and SQL. The role will involve mainly VB.Net development but the company is moving into some new projects that will be using more recent technologies. They can offer a salary of up to 120k for the right candidate and offer a great benefits plan and RSP.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years as a software developer using the Microsoft technologies
- You have experience writing applications in VB.Net and C#
- Strong experience with SQL 2008 and above
- Experience designing .Net and SQL server for client server, web and mobile development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Ability to work well in teams and communicate on projects
- Ability to manage time related to project deadlines
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% development with C#, VB.Net and SQL
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to 120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.