Tier 2 Help Desk support
A leading global support company is seeking a Tier 1/Tier2 help desk engineer to join their Support team. This role will be leading a massive end user migration and must be capable of using both Windows and Mac desktops. This role will also require dropping into the occasional phone support position requiring exemplary end user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Desktop Support specifically 7 and 10
- Mac Desktop Support specifically High Sierra and Mojave
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using JAMF and SCCM for patch management
- Ability to handle end user support on the phone lines
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Mac
- 50% Windows
- 75% Tier 1/Tier 2 support
- 25% On-call phone support
- Competitive Pay: Up to $37/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 0 – 6 Months with the opportunity to convert full time after that
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.