Lead .Net Developer
A Canadian start up that uses machine learning to predict data entry is looking for a lead developer. They need someone that has experience or is looking to gain experience leading a team of 5+ developers while working on more than one project simultaneously. Most of all they are seeking a passionate developer that loves coding and designing applications.
Since this a critical position on the team the company can pay up to 150,000 a year. The technical skills required will be a strong background with full stack development using C#.NET, Web APIs, Angular 2+, SQL and a microservices environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a development focused role using the Microsoft stack for most of that time
- At least one year using Angular 2+
- Designing applications in a Microservices environment
- Using MVC architectural patterns
- Strong experience with backend development and database work
Desired Skills & Experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#.Net
- 50% frontend development with Angular 2+
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 100% benefits coverage
- Stock options
- RRSP matching
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.