Two of the quickest growing Tech Fields in 2019 are Cloud Computing, and Artifical Intelligence. This position will allow an experienced engineer the chance to scale out an Automation platform for an astonishing A.I. project, secured and developed on a Blockchain platform.
This environment will appeal to the Engineer that prefers to work on quick-moving Agile teams, where a good idea will be immediately listened to, and (if proven) quickly implement. This Engineer will be the leader of the team when it comes to utilizing Docker to its’ maximum potential. While working with the in-house developers, this is an exciting chance to help deliver a modern-day DevOps environment (and get some equity, to boot!)
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years working hands-on in a Cloud Automation environment (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience providing iron-clad documentation of bleeding-edge tech
- 2+ years Containerzation experience (Docker, Openshift)
- Experience working on product fully through to launch
Desired Skills & Experience
- MySQL or MariaDB prowess a major plus
- Experience working with Remote Engineers as part of team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
25% Linux RedHat environment
- 65% Cloud environment
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.