Senior Systems Engineer
A credit reporting agency is looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer to their growing team. They are in a hybrid Linux, Windows environment that is partly virtualized and partly in the cloud (AWS) environment and they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. This is a full-time position and can pay up to $160k for the right person.
As the Senior Systems Engineer on the team, you will work on migrating more of their infrastructure over to AWS, automating their infrastructure and more.
The right person for this role will have prior Windows, Linux, VMware and AWS experience and is very comfortable scripting.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of System Engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in a Windows environment
- 2+ years experience in a Linux environment
- AWS experience
- Active Directory experience
- Scripting experience (Powershell, Python, Bash, etc. - we're open!)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
- Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- and more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.