Our client in FiDi (located just steps from World Trade) is looking to hire Senior Front End candidates for their innovative HR platform. Founded in 2012, their software is used in just about every industry and every state, particularly amongst mid-sized business who’s focus is both mission-driven and passionate about providing a great employee experience.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and building out features and functionality across the platform. You should be comfortable working in partnership with Engineering, Design, and Product teams to build clean and easy-to-use interfaces.
Ultimately, you will help define their entire processes, employing a best practices approach to build a functional and scalable platform. The role includes leading a front end migration into the React ecosystem, collaborating with the design team, and building out exciting new features.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional front end experience
- 4+ years experience working within a software company/ platform
- Deep understanding of React.js , redux, and its core principles
- HTML and Experience using a CSS preprocessor (i.e. Sass or LESS)
- Daily Responsibilities
- 100% individual contributor
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account )\
- Paid Sick Time Leave