Recruiter Email Address: [email protected]
My client is currently seeking a Product Manager to join the NYC team and work with great engineers, designers, and operators in a really fast-growing environment. They offer a platform that allows users to connect to a wide variety of local vendors. The role demands a mix of principled thinking, technical depth, and well-honed product judgment. Given the two-sided nature of my clients business, you will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area. You will need to think holistically and understand the business in depth to set the long-term strategy for the company.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, and support of innovative products
- Build product strategy for marketing, operations, sales, and product experience
- Building consensus on priorities leading to product execution to promote a shared vision across the company
- Research, usability studies, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance the user's satisfaction
- Analyze and define metrics to further ensure the success of products
- Act as product owner providing clarity and guidance to development organized as Scrum teams
- Monitor performance and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Communicate metrics to key stakeholders
- 4-year degree or equivalent, with minimum 1 year of relevant product management experience, ecommerce preferred.
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B Testing experience
- Customer-first orientation with track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balancing consumer needs with business and product priorities, and the ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind product decisions
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Technical background, or technical orientation (enough to be dangerous)
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams across the organization, from Engineering through Senior Leadership
- Full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k)
- Loaded kitchen with snacks, coffee and tea, and fresh fruit
- Free food credits through the service of the company
- Nice views in the new waterfront downtown office
This is a full-time position, compensated at market competitive rates, and includes full benefits and 401(k).