Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer for startup in West LA with Remote Options
An innovative start up at the intersection of technology and healthcare is seeking a Full Stack Ruby Engineer to join growing office in West LA. Their most urgent need is a Senior Engineer who will be responsible for building out their flagship product.
Their innovative credentialing software platform supports small, medium, and some of the largest healthcare organizations and hospitals in the country. Candidates will be joining a small yet established team. Also, engineers can work remotely, but asked to visit their LA office at least once a month. You should be comfortable in the start up space and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing custom API's using REST
- Relational database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience deploying to AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Ruby on Rails
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Paid Medical Coverage for employees and dependents
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- Casual office space and dress code
- 401(k) with a company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Walking distance to restaurants in Japantown
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.