Machine Learning Researcher/ Palo Alto
Calling all Machine Learning Researchers! A well established research company in Palo Alto is looking to expand. This company produces the best, innovative, and custom services to companies all over the nation and has established exceptional growth within their industry. They’ve worked on projects that entailed governmental and fraud detection and waste/abuse from medical insurance claims. Currently, they are seeking a passionate and excited Machine Learning Researcher to be a part of their new frontier project. You will be focused on several initiatives including; AI, interactive ML, deep learning ,and reinforcement learning. If you are interested and fit the required skills, this position is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ experience with ML
- PhD in computer science or related field
- One or more publications
- Ability to create high-performance implementations of deep learning algorithms
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Machine Learning
- 20% Deep Learning
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- PTO & Vacation
- 401K Plan
- Start-up environment with the stability of a big company
- Hands on experience prototyping on projects with real world implications
- Working with the latest technologies
- Collaborative environment with some of the smartest people in the South Bay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.