Senior Data Engineer
A media analytics firm located downtown Arlington (Rosslyn) is looking to add a Senior Data Engineer to the team. This company offers a Data Management Platform that leverages the highest quality media consumption data to surface unique insights to marketers enabling them to effectively and efficiently target their audiences. This Data Engineer will help grow the company, their product line and overall their data department; they will be responsible for growing and managing the data team in a rapidly expanding marketing technology company and improve their “big data” pipeline that supports advanced analytical and data products. The ideal candidate will have advanced SQL knowledge, as well as experience building optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets. They are also looking for candidates with experience using AWS cloud services
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Advanced SQL knowledge (preferable PostgreSQL) including query authoring (4+ years).
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytical skills, especially related to difficult technical concepts.
- 4+ years of experience working with REST APIs.
- 4+ years of experience with AWS cloud services, specifically EC2, Redshift, S3, CloudWatch and Lambda. Also willing to consider candidates with similar experience like Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Reporting to the Chief Data Scientist
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Incentive stock options
- A full range of health, dental and vision benefits starting day one
- Flexible “Personal Time Off (PTO)”
- 10+ paid holiday days per year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.