Solutions Architect / PHP + Magento / Contract to Hire / 6-12 months / North Dallas / Remote options
*DALLAS/FORT WORTH TALENT*
The Solutions Architect is responsible for designing complex technical solutions and providing technical expertise across multiple projects to meet client B2C and B2B requirements. This individual must have proven experience creating scalable, maintainable, and well documented solutions based on the Magento software platform and/or other PHP-based platforms.
As an active team member, a successful Solutions Architect will create complex site architectures to support multiple integration points, oversee the implementation of the design, attend client discovery meetings, estimate new projects, explain highly technical concepts to clients and non-technical teammates, and help resolve technical issues as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years' PHP/Magento development experience required . Ideally, Magento Certified and experience with Magento 2.
- Proficiency with PHP frameworks such as Zend framework.
- Proficiency with PHP and MySQL from an OOP perspective, database schema design, LAMP Server administration.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with SaaS eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce / Shopify
- Hands on experience with developing 3rd party marketplace applications for SaaS platforms
- Development experience within a cloud hosted Docker environment
- Previous experience developing (from scratch) HTTP API clients
- Stencil SDK (BigCommerce) experience a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
- Utilize understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical strategies.
- Assist sales teams in project estimation and questions that arise during the pre-sales process.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.