Technology R&D Director
A marketing technology group within one of the global leaders in marketing industry is looking for a Technology R&D Director to lead their Cloud Services R&D team. They created their own data cloud that activates consumer engagement based on patterns in data using – advanced analytics, machine learning, and cognitive intelligence to find behavioral and conversational patterns in data. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing businesses on the Internet today which has created enormous opportunities as well as technical challenges that demand computational intelligence.
Because of this they are innovating rapidly in the digital marketing space utilizing their state-of-the-art marketing platform. The Technology R&D Director will work with Product Management, Client Management, and Technology stakeholders to build a holistic technology view to ensure client, product, and technology alignment. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, great collaborator, key influencer, and experience with cloud development and enterprise architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficient knowledge in architecture/design patterns
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum development – utilizing .NET/C#, Java, or Python
- Proven track record of driving decisions, resolving conflicts, and exceptional verbal and written communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to constantly learn and be comfortable with uncertainty and taking risks
- Ability to engage in senior-level business and technology discussions
- Passion for technology and willingness to drive innovation through the selection and implementation of new technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Agile development
- 100% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration; 50% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.