Senior Python Engineer
An ambitious, well-funded startup that plans to change a $1 trillion-dollar global industry. They are a solution that is revolutionizing travel management for small, mid, and large-sized companies. Their end-to-end platform combines high-tech tools and high-touch support to move businesses forward but are in need of a Senior Python Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Experience in Software Development
- Back End: Python, Django, Flask
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge in Back End Development
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python- Back
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacations
- Casual Fridays
- Happy Hours
- Open Environment
- Gym reimbursement benefits for gyms and classes
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.