An analytics and advisory company within the healthcare industry is looking to bring a DevOps Engineer to the team. This is an awesome opportunity for individuals looking to be a part of a team-based environment and to learn a ton! The ideal candidate will understand containerization and have the eagerness to work on the CICD pipeline. This company is completely in the cloud ( AWS ) and is a great way to expand your skill set.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of DevOps Experience
- Understanding of Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience working in AWS
- Scripting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, maintain and optimize automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure for platform/solutions against multiple cloud and platforms that are on premise
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspects of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest cloud, container and virtualization techniques - AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.