Ruby on Rails Developer
Do you enjoy coding in Ruby on Rails? How about completely revamping a platform?
The platform acts as a human resource tool, pay roll, patient records, etc.
If you are in the North Suburbs, they have an office up there as well!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Ability to work on a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience revamping an application
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End
- 70% Back End
- 85% writing new code
- 15% maintaining old code
- Revamp the internal platform for the Human Resources team
- Add new features into the platform
- Collaborating with the team to come up with way to complete the project
- Competitive Pay: Up to $57/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.