A Senior UX Designer is needed for a modern data management platform wherein enterprises deploy new generation of data-driven applications.The company was founded upon the belief that organizations need reliable, relevant access to information at their fingertips. They help companies turn their data into information and knowledge assets in the most efficient way, getting rid of the traditional notion that IT must combine multiple technologies to manage different types of data, and that business users must purchase standalone tools to do their own analysis.
You will be working alongside people who have been at the forefront of data technology, who will depend on you to help grow their world class UX team. Most importantly, you will have the ability to make a product impact rapidly, with a generous amount of autonomy, support, and respect for the UX process company-wide.
This role is an exciting chance to really make an impact in the design industry!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, CS, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with proven delivery of enterprise products.
- Experience designing and delivering web applications.
- Experience designing for technical domains (e.g., databases or network management).
- Experience following design guidelines for UX architecture, interaction, and visuals.
- Deep experience with the rigorous creation, implementation, and maintenance of design systems and components.
- Trained intuition in the contextual suitability of design patterns, design methodologies, and design deliverables.
- Effective skills in leadership, communication, and collaboration with design, product, and engineering teams.
- Portfolio with a strong track record of executing the design process in practice, including iterations and missteps.
- Passion for exploring and solving data-related design problems.
- Empathy for users and other stakeholders, including the company’s team members needing to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, JIRA, and Confluence.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design Desktop applications for enterprise--UX architecture, interaction, and visuals.
- Create, follow, evangelize, and enforce UX design guidelines and best practices..
- Research and design the underpinnings of user interfaces: Requirements, Task flows and User definitions of objects used in those flows
- Evaluate requirements, task flows, and user interfaces at multiple stages in their design and development.
- Collaborate closely and iteratively with users, other design team members, product managers, developers, tech writers, quality engineers, marketers, salespeople, and high level managers, to do all the above.
- Collaborate in an Agile-like, startup company environment.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible WFH
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.