A mission driven public finance startup is looking to bring on a Product Manager to join their product team in downtown San Francisco.
This venture-backed company is hiring this PM to work on a brand new project with them.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of working experience on product teams
- An analytical work style
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the fintech space
- Design mentality
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Perform market research, analysis, and user interviews
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.