Technical Business Analyst / Agile / REST / Data Research / $85K
My client is a major research institution utilizing data to advance biomedical, environmental, and health care research. Over 7 million gigabytes of research data are available to architect technology, algorithms, and statistical models in multiple disciplines to pursue scientific theories.
The Technical Business Analyst role is an FTE position for an experienced business analyst. Responsibilities include working directly with stakeholders, managing relationships, providing necessary documentation, and asking the right questions. This Agile environment will allow you to interacted and collaborate with many different faces and levels. Particular experience with SQL, REST APIs, and business intelligence is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of experience as a technical business analyst
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience writing technical specifications for full-stack architecture, including Python, REST APIs, Web Services, and SQL Server
- Business analysis and quality assurance standards familiarity
- Experience with JIRA project tracking software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of HIPAA and FISMA security regulations
- Experience with human genomics
- Change Management, Release Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence experience
- Linux command line environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% REST APIs, SQL, and JIRA in a Python environment
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.