Senior .NET Developer/Loop/Up to 79 per Hour
Our client, located in the Loop, is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their team. Core responsibilities would include working on their historical products portal, which entails stock file indexes, cap-based portfolios, and things of that nature.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who is experienced with completing individual tasks at a high level, has familiarity working in an Agile environment, and is working with some of the latest and greatest tech in their current role i.e. .NET Core and Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of .NET experience.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics is desired.
- Proficient with C#, .NET Core, AngularJS, and SQL Server.
- Experience with data modeling.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with financial data.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $79/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.