Tester, Quality Assurance
A national leader in the real estate investment space is looking for a QA Automation engineer to join their growing Dallas team. They are working on a host of applications that provide analysis on real estate values throughout the country. The company’s main focus is to provide their clients with forecasting data which is a crucial business element that drives their billion dollar business forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong database experience – SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience performing unit tests and functional tests
- Exposure to Scripting languages
- Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scrips and Agile software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Automation Testing; 50% Manual Testing
- 70% Black Box Testing; 30% White Box Testing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 60% Team Collaboration; 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours
- Company outings and personal/professional development courses offered
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including vision and dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.