A prime contractor for a large, well-known company in Washington D.C. is currently searching for an Architect-level Software Developer for a contract-to-hire position. You would be working with a long-time contractor for one of the nation’s most publicly-known companies, seeking to improve customer relations through advancements in technology and automation. This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to design and develop different codes and architectures in a small, collaborative team environment, as well as guiding Junior-level members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of software development
- Experience .NET/C# architecture
- Proficiency in Dependency Injection and OO patterns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity SPA UI frameworks
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Front End
- 40% Middle End
- 30% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Rate: $85/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Work Schedule and Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.