SRE/NOC Engineer (some DevOps)
This SaaS company is a leader in E commerce . They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer/ NOC to support both cloud and physical environments for a graveyard shift (11pm-8am). This is an opportunity to support thousands of hosts around the world. This position will have the opportunity to work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python, Bash or other scripting language.
- BGP understanding and can deploy/troubleshoot
- Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Network Experience.
- Platforms : Cumulus Linux and AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker and Kubernetes Experience
- Always trying to learn/innovate
- Hybrid Environment experience
- What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 50% Linux.
- 80% Designing, building, delivering reliable networking
- 20% Mentoring, technical leadership, direct management of small teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.