A well-known entertainment company is looking to bring on a UI Designer on a C2H basis. The contract would range from 3 to 6 months with potential for full time. The goal is to have this designer brought on long-term.
This role calls for a skilled UI designer to be able lay out the look and feel of a future rebrand and establish the future of product design at the company.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in UI specifically in entertainment and multiple platforms such as connected TV devices (Apple TV and Roku), web, mobile, ect. This person must have experience working throughout the entire UI design process end to end.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in UI
- Experience in the entertainment space
- Experience designing across multiple platforms such as connected TV devices (Roku and Apple TV), web, mobile, kiosks, car apps, ect.
- Provide clear end to end examples of their design work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing content design and key art is a plus!
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.