Executive Support Specialist
A top university in Chicago is seeking an Executive Support Specialist to join their team. Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of seven years of computer user support experience in resolving issues and providing a high level or service. If you have experience using incident tracking software and use of ITIL incident management practices, this opportunity could be perfect for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related technical area / equivalent technical training
- MCESDT Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Support Technician or equivalent experience
- Casper JAMF Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide second-tier support to executive end-users for PC, laptop, mobile device applications, and hardware
- Collaborate with network services, software systems engineering, and applications development to restore service
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 months contract-to-hire role
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.