A large Fortune 500 company located in Exton, Pennsylvania is looking to bring on a Manager of DevOps to their growing company.
This company has a lot of legacy platforms that they are trying to get rid of, and be competitive from a technical standpoint. As DevOps Manager, you will be part of the vision and introducing the latest technology. Essentially, you will be creating the roadmap for their entire DevOps practice. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ management experience leading a team of DevOps Engineers, and a strong application development background. This is a fairly hands off position, but as a manager you may need to get your hands dirty considering this is a very green role. If you’re looking to build an environment from scratch, then this role is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a DevOps team
- Working in either or a Linux or Windows environment
- Strong application development background
- Scripting experience in Bash, Python, Ruby
- Strong automation experience
- Building out a CI/CD with Jenkins
- Starting an environment from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leading software development teams
- Java, Spring, and Angular stack
- Security experience and introducing security best practices
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% building out the DevOps environment
- 50% defining the tools being used
- 75% Management
- 25% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- Employee discount
- Transportation accessible in and out of Center City
- Yearly bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.