Mid-Level UX Designer/Agency/Sketch/InVision/Adobe Creative Suite
A digital agency is looking to build out a team right in Wayne, PA and bring on several UX Designers on long term contract to hire opportunities. Currently the team is in New York so they’re looking to build a team that is more readily accessible to clients out in Wayne and Philadelphia. As this would be a totally new team they’re looking for strong designers with a fresh eye for design and the ability to meet with clients for requirements.
Currently they work with clients such as Macy’s, Verizon, and several municipalities such as the City of Philadelphia. They’re looking for designers with a fresh outlook to revitalize their clients’ digital experiences as well as customer dashboards. You would be able to work right in Wayne or in Center City with some flexibility for work from home. Apply today if you’re confident in your designs and excited for the opportunity to directly improve clients’ digital experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience, agency experience is preferred!
- A visually strong portfolio with a variety of web & mobile facing designs
- Experience with Axure, Sketch/InVision, Balsamiq, or anything in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Wireframes & Interactive Prototyping
- Previous experience with Empathy Mapping & User Flows
- Experience meeting with clients for requirements and selling them on the validity of the UX process
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ability to revitalize their current design processes
- Great self-motivation abilities
- The ability to commute to Center City as needed or to meet with clients in Philadelphia
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX/UI Design
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 25% Meeting with Clients & Gathering Requirements
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
- The ability to work on a wide variety of challenging & rewarding designs!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.