Senior iOS Developer
Europe’s first Mobile Bank with over 2 million customers across 22 markets is reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Founded in 2013, they have raised more than $215 million from investors and are now launching in the US.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the wider iOS team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs used by the app and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards.
- Use the knowledge of the system to make architectural decisions and independently develop features and tackle complex problems.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.