Manhattan based travel startup has an open job for a DevOps Engineer in the midtown office. This position can pay up to $150,000 depending on experience.
This company is transforming the future of high-end travel and is building an entirely new system. This role is critical for their transformation. As the DevOps engineer you will interface across all the tech teams to innovate best practices across their infrastructure and continue modernizing with the cloud, linux systems, and automation of everything.The ideal candidate will have a background in systems administration and experience working on DevOps teams in production.
If you want to join a fun but established startup and have a ton of ownership, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Linux Systems Engineer
- Experience leveraging the cloud (AWS, OpenStack or Rackspace)
- An "automate everything" mindset (Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack)
- Ability to code in one or more language
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Background building out infrastructure in start-up companies
Benefits & Perks
- High growth opportunity
- Start-up environment located in central Manhattan
- Competitive compensation
- Leadership track