Senior Python Engineer
An ambitious, well-funded startup that plans to change a $1 trillion-dollar global industry. They are a solution that is revolutionizing travel management for small to mid-sized companies. Their end-to-end platform combines high-tech tools and high-touch support to move businesses forward but are in need of a Senior Python Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Experience in Software Development
- Back End: Python, Django, Flask
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge in Back End Development
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python- Back
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Covered
- 401(k) Plan after 6 months
- Accrued Sick Leave
- Open Work Environment
- Casual Fridays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.