Senior DevOps Engineer 50% Remote
An IP SaaS company in Alexandria, Va is looking for a Senior Level DevOps Engineer to interact or manage the internal data-sets, optimize for performance, build high-available solutions across geographies for multi-tenant software applications and as well as, exporting and importing of the data/database servers into public cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of Linux systems engineering
• 1-2 years building automation pipelines using python (or other)
• experience using Jenkins or similar
• knowledge of build tools and best practices
• experience with an automation tool (chef, puppet, ansible)
• prior experience supporting a hosted Saas environment
• Experience working in an Agile (scrum) environment
• Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
• 80% Hands On
• 20% Team Collaboration
• Competitive Pay: $140-145k (commensurate with experience)
You Will Receive The Following Benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.