A VAR company in the Philadelphia area is growing out their Cyber Security team and looking to hire multiple SOC Analysts to join their team. They are looking for someone who has experience working with SIEM and Endpoint Detection & Response tools. This person should also have experience with the incident responses process. This person will be responding to alerts and investigating them. This person will also have experience to work on the purple team program.
This company has double in sized over the last year and is continuing to grow, so the career growth path is uncapped. They are looking for someone who is passionate to learn and grow their career. This is a rotating shift position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with SIEM tools (Splunk, QRadar, etc)
- Experience with Endpoint Detection & REsposne Tools (EDR) (Symantec, CarbonBAlck, Resilient)
- Security Threat Monitoring Exposure
- Incident Response Process Experience
- Strong Documentation Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Firewall Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% SIEM
- 25% EDR
- 25% Threat Monitoring
- 25% Tech Documentation
- 50% Threat Monitoring
- 40% Working with Security Tools
- 10% Purple Team Work
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Career Growth Opportunity
- Work from Home (must be local to Philly)
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.