React Native Developer
This Irvine based company is the market leader in many areas, they will never act too big or move too slow as a company. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions they have 37 years of experience powering more than 500 live entertainment organizations that sell over 120 million tickets per year. They are looking for a React Native Engineer to create a new application for their newest initiative.
Required Skills & Experience
- Create and deploy new React Native apps using the latest frameworks and best practices
- Write lots of React Native, React, and Node.js. But not just any code – yours employs best practices, design patterns, and frameworks to make your software architecture relevant today and into the foreseeable future
- Design and build custom React Native plugins and components to be used by high traffic consumer apps
- Collaborate with our product managers to define the next generation of our products on solid architecture, with alternate flows handled flawlessly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Practical work experience in developing mobile applications at scale using React Native or Cordova
- Collaborate with folks in DevOps to come up with ways to make continuous delivery even faster and more efficient across all our environments, including production
- You’re passionate about building software that matters
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React Native
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.