Senior Full Stack Engineer
The way consumers purchase everyday items is changing! In just a few years advertising with be almost entirely digital and the traditional method of going to the mall will be just a thing from the past. A data analytics and marketing insight company is developing next generation software the will give Fortune 500 companies the unparalleled ability to understand their consumer market using real time data analysis. My client in the predictive analytics space is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer who has experience building out high level production software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python - Django (knowledge of other equivalent high-level language such as Java is acceptable)
- Thorough understanding and experience with the AWS platform
- Data visualization application development experience preferred
- Worked with tolls such as D3.js is a huge plus
- MySQL database and exposure to Redshift a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Able to consume and design REST web services and RESTful API’s
- Ability to collaborate with senior management, product design team, and junior team members
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.