Senior iOS Developer- West Los Angeles
Do you enjoy online gaming?
A company ranked #3 by Great Place to Work in 2013 is looking to bring on a Senior iOS engineer to join their team. This company’s flagship application has over 400 million users each month and they are looking for their next sharp developer. Boasting a great work place environment equipped with a complimentary coffee shop and great café! If you are looking for environment where you can work hard and enjoy it this is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of iOS application Development
- Swift Code
- Strong understanding of iOS development principles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to take critical feedback
- Organizational Maturity
- Full understanding of iOS development principals
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS Development (Swift)
- 50% Hands-On iOS Development
- 50% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 weeks Paid Time off per year
- Complimentary Lunches
- 5% 401(k) match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.