Senior Back End Architect - Python
The Fitness industry is going technical! A leader in the fitness space is looking for a Back End Architect that specializes in Python. They can pay up to $150K, DOE.
This Back-End Python Developer will build, grow, and scale a tech platform that handles any and all business needs and functions that gyms may need.This Python Developer will Develop a Back End Engine and Application that compiles information that fitness centers gather and better displays and models that information to its end user. This is a great opportunity for a Python Developer to join a well-funded startup focused on employee health and satisfaction while building and solving complex problems and applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with back end development in Python
- Strong Django experience
- Experience writing custom API's
- Experience with AWS or container tools is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Django/Python
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with corporate match
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Gym membership benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Career development benefits - up to $3,000/year to further your career
- Open, diverse environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.