Lead Product Designer / Design Systems
A SF headquartered enterprise company in the cloud management software space is looking for an experienced Product Designer to oversee and work hands on their design system which is currently supporting the greater design organization. This individual would play an integral role in driving and evangelizing their design system.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Portfolio that exemplifies work on design systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building motion prototypes using principle beyond design systems
- Must have worked on design systems within a product
- Nuance sense of user needs and behaviors
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Daily Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.