Ruby on Rails Developer
A fast-growing mission driven fintech start-up is looking for a Software Engineer to join their growing team. They deliver financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better financing, insurance, and financial protection products. They partner with multiple big-name banks to help their customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs, to reduce monthly payments, save interest, or both. Their technology propels them forward to make the process quick and easy. You will be expected to help shape company products, and be expected to own the development from concept to production.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Passion working for a start-up and owning full life cycle development process
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Frontend
- 80% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.