Senior UI Engineer
A well-funded start-up in the heart of downtown DC, located in a brand new office steps City Center, is looking for strong Senior UI Engineer to join their team. They can pay up to $140K, DOE.
This person will be responsible for developing the next generation of their video marketing analytics platform used by clients globally. Their patent-pending framework is used for the analysis of viewer behavior, advertising performance, video metadata and social network patterns.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Past development experience with React.
- Success-record of working in fast-moving, customer-centered agile environments.
- Deep experience in client-side code performance optimization, compatibility testing, and debugging.
- Education: Preferably BS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, HCI or related field, but candidates with different academic backgrounds will be considered.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% UI Development
- 10% Server Side (Go, Python, NodeJS, etc.)
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- 5-10% yearly bonus
- Career dfevelopment budget - up to $5K per year
- Flexible hours
- Free coffee, snacks, etc.
- Weekly catered lunch
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 1 week sick time
- 12 government holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.