Senior Product Designer / Logistics
A logistics/supply chain management startup in downtown San Francisco is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Product Designer to their growing team. The company is willing to pay up to $145,000 / year depending on experience.
You will be working on their core software product that is a true automated agnostic logistics tech platform and can facilitate the whole shipping process. Commodity traders, food producers, and large supply chain companies use the platform to save time managing complex international logistics. The platform can automate trade, enables collaboration, and provides detailed visibility from into a shipper’s supply chain.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience designing complex web applications
- Experience working on SaaS product
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience solving complex problems
- Experience working in both an agency and in-house environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX
- 50% UI/Visual
- 100% Hands on design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.