Senior Product Designer
A well-known San Francisco company in the image sharing space is looking to bring on a visually focused mobile Product Design contractor for 6 months and is willing to pay up to $120 / hour.
The company has one of the largest image sharing platforms and is used globally by over 150 million users. You would be brought on during a time when they are launching 3 new products.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and/or interest in photo sharing space
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UI
- 40% UX
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.