One of the world’s leaders in the eCommerce/retail industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. The Engineer will be supporting a highly scalable, global platform. Candidates should have experience working with a cloud platform, be comfortable in a highly scalable environment, and have experience supporting java applications. This role is ideal for any DevOps Engineer looking to get in with a unique opportunity with a Fortune company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Openstack)
- Experience working in a large-scale environment.
- Experience supporting Java applications.
- Experience with either Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Jenkins or experience with a similar tool
Desired Skills & Experience
- Production Azure
- SaaS or commercial experience
What You Will be Doing
- Supporting a highly scalable retail systems that will be used by millions of people.
- Building out a DevOps team.
- Working for a Fortune company
- Competitive salary: 120-140k base salary DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus Eligible
- Interview Travel Reimbursed
- Fun work environment and culture.
- Generous 401k company match
- Great work-life balance and flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.