An event discovery and planning application located in Venice, CA is seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join their team! This is a great opportunity for strong problem solvers who can pick up new things quickly. This company has just secured a large round of additional funding and is stable and growing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of building native iOS apps
- Expert level knowledge of Swift, Objective C is ok too if you are able to pick up new things quickly
- Previous experience with Geofencing or location services apps
- Strong knowledge of Animations, Core Animation, Core Graphics, UI/UX, and making apps look slick and pretty
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team & ability to wear many hats when necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with backend, Ruby, Ember, Elastic Search is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% iOS App Development
- 10% Exploring Android or Backend Programming to expand your tech skills
- 90% iOS
- 10% Team collaboration and involvement in architectural discussions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE + Equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity stake in the company
- Flexible work hours, occasional remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits packages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.