Lead Platform Engineer
An entertainment company in Mid-Wilshire is looking to bring a Lead Platform Engineer onto their team to take on the hybrid role of hands-on developer/architect as well as someone who can both manage and mentor the team moving forward. The ideal candidate has a strong Java background with Spring frameworks and an understanding of start-ups as well as high-traffic and highly scalable web applications. Familiarity with AWS and extensive architecture/design is also a big must-have.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Software Development
- 4+ years of Spring Frameworks
- 4+ years with RESTful APIs & MySQL
- Previous Management or Lead Experience
- Experience with High-traffic, highly scalable web applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with high scale, high-traffic applications
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Tomcat & MongoDB
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Fullstack Development
- 40% Management
- 20% AWS
- 30% Hands On
- 70% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Coverage
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.