A very established tech company based out of Culver City are looking for a new mid-level Java Developer to join their team. The primary role of this position will be developing the back-end applications and integrating them with third party systems. Working with a team you will be primarily focused on the development and delivery of projects working on their architecture, coding, unit testing, bug fixing and assisting the deployment of those projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java 8 or above
- Professional experience with Spring Boot and Microservices
- 1+ years of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- 2+ years of DynamoDB & Kinesis, Cassandra and Kafka are ok as well
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a large scale, high volume environment
- Strong problem solving skills and great sense of ownership of products
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Involvement in architectural planning
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Your choice of HMO & PPO Healthcare Benefits
- 401K + Competitive Matching
- Flexible Hours
- Remote / Telecommute / Work from Home options
- Collaborative work environment with extremely stable organization
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.