Lead Product Designer
A San Francisco headquartered company in the consumer space is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join their team of designers and work on their native mobile applications. Their application provides millions of people around the world the ability to stay better connected and informed about the ones they love.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs and strong process
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with working end to end on a product with cross functional teams
- Experience working on both iOS and android applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.