Product Manager - Healthcare
An established healthcare startup in San Francisco is looking to bring on a Product Manager to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $140,000 / year for the right candidate.
The company leverages wearable technologies with the end goal of improving patient care. You will be brought on to identify business opportunities which will help scaling product and business. That said, you will also be paired with a more technical Product Manager who will focus on some of the more traditional Product Manager responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and interest in the healthcare and/or electronic medical records (EHR) space
- Strong financial and/or business background
- Proven ability and track record of driving projects and initiatives
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or passion in the healthcare space
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.