A Series B Khosla Ventures backed start-up in Menlo Park in the nutrition and food analytics space is looking to disrupt the food industry providing full transparency in the foods being provided by the industry. This role will require close collaboration with the Bioinformatics team, and involves building data pipelines and relevant backend services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in developing in Java
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience building Microservices and API's
- Experience with AWS or GCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Bioinformatic Pipelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java
- 25% Data pipelines
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent benefits
- 401k matching
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.