Senior Front End Developer
A company in downtown Chicago is looking to add a talented frontend engineer to their established development team. This company works on an analytical SaaS product within the real estate industry that allows brokers, realtors, and investors to analyze apartments, condos, and multifamily homes with artificial intelligence to assess the space to see if they want to invest in it.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of development experience in a work environment
- 3+ years of front-end experience (Vue, React, or Angular)
- Experience working in agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Experience coding in Back End
- Previous experience with wireframing, design, and product development
What You Will Be Doing
- Build innovative, client focused, applications
- Write high quality code and design
- Work with a team of back end and data scientists
- Wireframing and Prototyping
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.