Full Stack Developer
Management and technology consulting firm that offers specialized expertise in big data solutions and data analytics within the private and public sector. Headquartered in Arlington, VA and named as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, is looking for a Full Stack Developer. This will be a fast-paced position and the candidate will have the opportunity to build on current technology expertise while also learning newer technologies. The ideal candidate will be in the mid-senior range in terms of years of experience. Candidate must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably 3 years
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Java
- Minimum of a year of professional experience with Angular
- Relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- CICD – Docker
- API technologies like Edge or Baas
- Selenium, Jenkins experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Backend
- 40% Frontend
- 50% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 45% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.